Get Healthy and Beat Addiction
CrossFit™ was created here in Santa Cruz county by Greg Glassman. Our CEO Angie Manson is a Level 1 CrossFit trainer and recognized the parallels between overcoming obstacles in the gym and what people overcoming addiction go through.
We became the first rehab in the world to have our own CrossFit affiliate gym (box) specifically for our clients in our program. Any client at any level of fitness can participate. We’ve had people from ages 18-80 working out and getting healthy in our program. Our gym aligns perfectly with Elevate’s curriculum in helping someone build confidence and self-esteem while building mental toughness.
Hear from our Clients
Benefits of CrossFit while in Treatment
- Working out strengthens muscles, flushes toxins and helps the body heal itself.
- Building muscle helps the body burn fat and gives natural energy.
- Pushing yourself to do something outside of your comfort zone helps you grow.
- Overcoming difficult tasks in the gym helps build confidence to overcome difficult situations in life.
- There are thousands of CrossFit gyms in the country which provides support and a positive community wherever you go after treatment.
- When you are improving your body, your mind, mood and attitude get better!