Take Your Life Back From Addiction
You Have the Power. We Have the Program.
Call Now To Get Started:
Have You Lost Yourself to Substance Abuse?
- Have you ever been through treatment and felt labeled as an addict who would never recover?
- Or felt like you were just another number being pushed through the doors?
- Or you just couldn’t get behind the traditional 12-step treatment model?
We understand you. We’ve been there too, personally. And we want you to know that Elevate Addiction Services is a different kind of drug rehab.
From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll be able to tell we're a bit different.
Overcome Addiction and Start Loving Your Life!
- Instead of feeling labeled, you’ll feel at home.
- Instead of feeling like a number, you’ll feel like a part of the tribe.
- Instead of feeling forced into a one-size-fits-all plan, you’ll feel like you are valued for your unique perspective.
Who wants to be sober and miserable? Our goal is to help you create a life of recovery that you love living!
We will give you the support, training, and resources to do it. All we ask is that you show up and we’ll do the rest. If this hits home, what are you waiting for? Help is just a phone call away.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Our phone number is available 24/7 to help you or your loved one find a treatment center that meets your needs. It only takes one call to start your new life in recovery.
Verify Your Insurance and We'll Reach Out To You
Take a Tour and See How We're Different
Elevate Lake Tahoe
586 Glorene Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Elevate Santa Cruz
262 Gaffey Rd.
Watsonville, CA 95076
See What Makes Elevate Different
Not only can a loved one’s continued substance abuse be exasperating, but the hardest task for you could be trying to convince them that they need help. Denial and pride often hold an addict back from accepting help and entering a treatment center.
If you need concrete strategies or just some affirmation as you try to help your loved one enter rehab, download and peruse our free eBook on the topic. You’ll finish the eBook with effective ideas on how to respond to your loved one’s objections, plus you’ll know which people and resources to involve in your effort. Click the button below to claim your free digital download.