60-Day Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center in California
What is a 60 Day Inpatient Rehab Program?
At Elevate Rehab, our 60-day inpatient rehab program is a comprehensive treatment program designed to help individuals struggling with addiction achieve lasting recovery.
Each of our 60-day treatment centers creates personalized treatment plans tailored to meet the needs of each client, offering a custom approach to addiction treatment. We prioritize the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of addiction by utilizing evidence-based treatments and non-12 step therapies.
Start on the journey to a more fulfilling life by becoming part of a welcoming community.
What Happens During a 60-Day Inpatient Program
During 60-day rehab programs, clients receive 24/7 care and support from our team of addiction professionals. Treatment plans are tailored to each individual, but typically include:
- Assessment: When individuals arrive, they’ll undergo an in-depth assessment to help our team craft the best treatment plan based on their needs.
- Medical Detox: Medical-assisted detox may be provided to help ease any withdrawal symptoms in a safe environment.
- Group Therapy: Individuals have the opportunity to talk with their peers to start building a lasting support system.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT can be used to tackle the main factors that have contributed to a person’s addiction.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): Through DBT, clients are equipped with the skills they need to control their emotions and better manage relationships.
- Aftercare & Relapse Prevention: Aftercare services provide individuals with a custom treatment plan that they can continue after they leave the facility to help maintain their sobriety.
As part of their 60-day stay, individuals also have the opportunity participate in experiential therapies, including adventure therapy, equine therapy, acupuncture, and yoga, to assist on their healing journey.
Benefits of 60-Day Drug or Alcohol Inpatient Residential Rehab
Pursuing lasting healing can be difficult, so patients should consider attending an inpatient rehabilitation program. Our 60-day treatment centers simplify the healing process with a complete treatment plan, medical supervision, and knowledgeable advice. The major advantages of 60-day inpatient rehab include:
- Safe, secure Environment: Through a residential rehab program, patients are provided a secure, structured atmosphere. By living at the treatment facility and partaking in scheduled sessions of therapy, support group gatherings, and other activities, a feeling of normalcy can be gained in the early stages of recovery.
- 24/7 Support: Individuals are provided with around-the-clock help from knowledgeable addiction specialists. The constant support is helpful to assist in managing the initial stages of rehabilitation.
- Medical Supervision: Medical professionals closely oversee individuals to guarantee their safety and comfort during detox. This monitoring includes the prescribing and administering of appropriate medications.
- Intensive Therapy: People suffering from addiction can receive support through individual or group counseling, which will enable them to explore the motivations for their substance misuse. With these therapies, they can learn the methods and abilities needed to sustain sobriety.
- Peer Support: Residential rehabilitation programs give those in recovery a chance to establish relationships with peers who are also undergoing treatment. This sense of community provides much-needed support that can be beneficial in keeping sober. The 60-day duration of these programs gives ample opportunity to forge these relationships, which helps to foster an encouraging environment for sustaining recovery.
- Relapse Prevention: At residential rehab programs, individuals learn techniques to combat and prevent relapse, such as recognizing their triggers and finding new strategies to cope with them. Then, they are equipped with the skills to overcome temptations and effectively manage triggers.
How Much Does a 60-Day Rehab Program Cost?
While assessing the expenses of a 60-day drug rehab program, a multitude of factors come into play. When deciding how much your specific rehab program will cost, consider:
- Treatment types: Treatment for every individual is unique, from holistic healing to precautionary measures against relapse. First, determine which approach works best for you, then you can explore the cost and payment options available.
- Insurance: Your insurance provider may cover some or all of the cost for a 60-day treatment plan. To confirm your coverage, check with your healthcare provider.
- Out-of-pocket costs: Despite having insurance, there can be hidden, additional expenses that must be paid. Those costs may include co-payments, transportation, and housing for the duration of your treatment. Prior to beginning your program, it’s best to consider these extra costs to prevent any unwanted surprises.
At Elevate Rehab, we understand that the cost of addiction treatment can be a concern for many individuals and their families. That’s why we offer a range of payment options and will work with your insurance provider to help make treatment more affordable. To learn more, verify your insurance.
How Do You Know 60-Day Inpatient Rehab is Right for You?
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, 60-day treatment centers may be the right choice for achieving lasting recovery. This type of program is recommended for individuals who require a more intensive level of care than outpatient treatment can provide. If you’re still unsure if a 60-day alcohol rehab program is for you, consider the following:
- Despite multiple attempts, you still haven’t been able to put an end to your addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Substance cravings are a continuous struggle.
- You risk dangerous situations in order to use the substance.
- Your body has grown used to the substance, increasing your tolerance each time you use.
- Money, legal issues, and discord with those closest to you have become a source of stress.
- It has been suggested by a medical professional that there is a potential for a substance abuse disorder and treatment should be pursued.
- You are experiencing overwhelming fear and intimidation at the thought of seeking help.
If you’re still uncertain whether a 60-day rehabilitation program is the right option for you, speak with an Elevate team member to help determine the best course of action, whether it’s a 30-day or long-term rehab.
WHY CHOOSE ELEVATE REHAB?
At Elevate Rehab, we are passionate about helping individuals achieve lasting recovery from addiction. Our team of addiction specialists is dedicated to providing the highest quality care in a supportive, caring environment.
Our evidence-based therapies and holistic rehab approaches address the physical, emotional, and psychological components of addiction. We provide ongoing support and resources to help our clients maintain long-term sobriety and live a more fulfilling life.
This page does not provide medical advice
Written by Elevate Addiction Services | © 2022 Elevate Addiction Services | All Rights Reserved