Long-Term (90-Day) Drug & Alcohol Rehab in California
What is a Long-Term Inpatient Rehab Program?
Long-term rehabs are residential addiction treatment programs that last for more than 90 days. At Elevate Rehab, we offer various 30, 60, and other extended care programs for those who require ongoing support.
Our long-term treatment program is intended to serve individuals that may need more extensive care and support to overcome their battle with addiction. Elevate’s long-term treatment centers provide a safe and comfortable space where individuals can focus on sobriety and develop the skills they need for lasting recovery.
Embrace lasting sobriety by joining a network that supports your recovery.
What Happens During a Long-Term Inpatient Program
In one of our long-term rehab programs, clients will receive constant support to aid in their recovery. We customize our non-12 step treatment plans to each person, however, they’ll usually consist of the following:
- Assessment: Upon arrival, we will provide a thorough evaluation to build the ideal treatment plan tailored to the individual’s requirements.
- Medical Detox: To ensure safety, medical assistance may be provided during detox to minimize any discomforts due to withdrawal.
- Group Therapy: Participants have the chance to communicate with others in the program to begin creating a stable support network.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is a successful approach for addicts to help in identify and deal with the main causes of their addiction.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): DBT provides individuals with the resources to handle their feelings and work on their interpersonal relationships.
- Aftercare & Relapse Prevention: Following the completion of treatment in a facility, aftercare services equip individuals with a personally-tailored strategy for sustained abstinence from substance abuse.
As part of Elevate’s long-term drug rehab program, individuals will also be able to engage in holistic therapies, such as yoga and meditation, to help manage stress and improve their overall well-being.
Benefits of Long-Term Drug or Alcohol Inpatient Residential Rehab
Long-term rehab programs offer several benefits over traditional inpatient programs. By spending more time in an addiction treatment program, clients have the opportunity to develop stronger relationships with their peers and build a support network that can last long after treatment.
Elevate’s long-term treatment facilities make recovery easier with personalized care plans, medical oversight, and guidance from specialists. Benefits of our long-term rehab program include:
- Safe, secure Environment: In a long-term alcohol rehab program, patients experience a safe and organized environment. By living at the facility and taking part in therapy, support groups, and other activities, each person is able to find stability at the beginning of the recovery journey.
- 24/7 Support: Addiction specialists are available 24/7 to provide support throughout the initial stages of their recovery process. This guidance is importance to make the transition back to a healthy life.
- Medical Supervision: There are medical professionals readily available to help monitor individuals during their detox phase, to ensure their health and safety. They may also administer medicine when needed.
- Intensive Therapy: Individuals struggling with addiction receive guidance through individual or group therapy. By looking into why they started misusing substances, they can pick up the tools necessary for leading a sober life.
- Peer Support: Long-term rehab programs give those recovering from addiction an opportunity to create meaningful relationships with other individuals who are also in treatment. Being able to build these connections over a long period of time provides a strong support system and can be immensely beneficial for staying sober.
- Relapse Prevention: During our long-term rehab programs, individuals are given the time they need to develop strong mindsets that help them to overcome potential relapse. They’ll learn how to recognize and face their triggers head-on so they can lead a sober life when they leave our facility.
Although Elevate’s long-term rehab program can help in the battle against addiction, it may not be for everyone. Luckily, we have 30-day rehab or 60-day treatment centers that may be more suitable options depending on your situation.
How Much Does a Long-Term Inpatient Rehab Program Cost?
The cost of drug or alcohol rehab varies based on the type of care needed and the length of the program. When assessing the cost of your program, consider the following factors:
- Treatment types: Everyone’s treatment is unique, from holistic remedies to precautionary steps to avoid returning to illness. Identify the approach that suits you best and then look into the costs and payment choices you can make.
- Insurance: Your insurance provider may pay for some or all of the expense related to a long-term treatment program, depending on your coverage. To verify your insurance plan, speak with your healthcare provider.
- Out-of-pocket costs: Although insurance may cover larger costs, it’s important to prepare for unexpected expenses, such as co-payments, travel, and accommodation during your treatment. Planning ahead will help to avoid unwelcome surprises later on.
We know that the cost of treatment is a concern for many of those considering an inpatient program. At Elevate Rehab, we strive to make treatment accessible and cost-effective by working with various insurance companies. For those without insurance coverage, we provide alternative financing options to facilitate treatment. Verify your insurance to learn more.
How Do You Know Long-Term Rehab is Right for You?
If you or one of your loved ones has been struggling with addiction, long-term rehab may be your solution for lasting sobriety. Our team can help determine if a long-term rehab program is the right choice for you based on your individual needs and circumstances. However, if you’re unsure about long-term rehab, consider the following scenarios:
- You’ve attempted treatment numerous times and experienced multiple relapses.
- You’ve been diagnosed with additional physical or mental health problems.
- You use multiple substances on their own or at the same time.
- Your body has grown used to the substance, increasing your tolerance each time you use.
- Legal and financial problems have led to unstable income or housing.
- The thought of seeking help doesn’t seem worth it anymore.
If you’re still on the fence about long-term rehab, speak with a team member at Elevate to learn what plan is best for you.
WHY CHOOSE ELEVATE REHAB?
At Elevate Rehab, we are committed to providing compassionate and empowering addiction treatment. Our experienced team includes individuals who have personal experience with addiction, which means they understand the challenges and struggles that you may face. Our goal is to help you redefine your life and overcome addiction for good.
Choose Elevate Rehab for your long-term rehab program and start your journey to holistic recovery today.
This page does not provide medical advice
Written by Elevate Addiction Services | © 2022 Elevate Addiction Services | All Rights Reserved